- The battery
plugs should be removed during charging.
- The battery electrolyte level may rise and overflow from the battery during charging.
- Explosions may occur if the battery is brought close to naked flames during charging.
- Be careful to avoid tasks that might produce sparks or other danger while the battery
- After charging is complete, reinstall the battery plugs, pour water over the battery
to rinse away any sulphuric acid, and let the battery stand to dry.
- Charge the battery in a well-ventilated location.
- Do not let the battery electrolyte temperature rise above approximately 45°C
(approximately 55°C during rapid charging).